Members Code of Conduct
Things an Active Member can do to help
These are the things that you could do to help:
- Use the CAMpRA Forum group so that you can work with others to follow up on leads for potential new Aires
- Be active in contacting people and businesses such as;
- local businesses which have available land
- write to your local MP
- go see your local motorhome dealer
- speak to your local Council about facilities and the benefit of Aires
- contact your local tourist board
- contact the tourist board in the area in which you like to visit asking where it is ok to park your motorhome overnight to visit attractions or relatives.
- Support a person/business/council through the process of creating an Aire
- Attend council planning meetings and put forward the case for motorcaravan Aires
- Complete questionnaires and surveys relating to motorcaravan use in the UK
- Speak to local campsites about allowing use of facilities for servicing or 1 night stop overs – or creating an Aire just outside their site.
These are just a few of the main things that the leadership team are dealing with on a daily basis.
Where to start
CAMpRA has several platforms on which it operates each having a specific function