New Aire near Insch Aberdeenshire

Regions In Scotland
Biggarmac

New Aire near Insch Aberdeenshire

Post by Biggarmac »

Craigmanie Stud, Coldwells Farm, Kennethmont, Insh, Aberdeenshire. AB52 6YP. Just opened with 2 pitches. She is going to put in a black waste point by the end of the month. If anyone is in that area at the beginning of next month (August 2021) can you please call round and fill in a CAMpRA certificated aire form on it. See the main website for the form to complete.
Biggarmac

Re: New Aire near Insch Aberdeenshire

Post by Biggarmac »

Craigmanchie Stud only have two specific pitches; so they come under the 3 pitch rule. They are considering applying for a MF exemption certificate. They have also now put in a black waste facility which is operative from today 26/7/21.
Ricoshay

Post by Ricoshay »

Hi, do you still need someone to visit this site? Am new to this (have read the noobs stuff tho) but could help here as only live down the road.
Biggarmac

Post by Biggarmac »

Thanks for your offer. This aire has been inspected and issued with a CAMpRA approved aire certificate. If you want to call round and see the aire I'm sure the owner would be delighted to show you the facilities. It is on Search for sites. It would be interesting from a CAMpRA point of view to know how the season has gone.
arthur49

Post by arthur49 »

Biggarmac wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:59 pm Thanks for your offer. This aire has been inspected and issued with a CAMpRA approved aire certificate. If you want to call round and see the aire I'm sure the owner would be delighted to show you the facilities. It is on Search for sites. It would be interesting from a CAMpRA point of view to know how the season has gone.
We're at Craigmancie for the night! Nice and quiet. Safe.

Chatted to owner Alex Middler. Its gone well. Pleased with the number of stopovers and quite a few stopped off to service tanks etc
Biggarmac

Post by Biggarmac »

Hi Arthur. Have you put a review of Search for sites? Meg
arthur49

Post by arthur49 »

Biggarmac wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:19 am Hi Arthur. Have you put a review of Search for sites? Meg
Yes everywhere we've been I've posted a positive review. I also plan a FB post on CAMpRA page about our experience .... all good .... (apart from filthy dog paws all over my trousers at Craigmancie)