Trago Mills

This forum is a place to post new developments in the UK that we need to contact and propose that they include motorcaravan overnight parking and service points
Gillytay

Trago Mills

Post by Gillytay »

After recently visiting Trago Mills in Cornwall, it occurred to me that this would be an ideal stopover for Motorhomes.
Has anyone approached them at all?
jack1594

Re: Trago Mills

Post by jack1594 »

Equally Trago mills in Newton Abbot would make an ideal spot. I believe a couple of us have tried to contact in the past including myself and I'm unaware of anyone who has even received a response. However that's not to say don't try contacting them as well, they may eventually realize the potential gold mine they're sat on!
ManTheVan

Post by ManTheVan »

There used to be a campsite at the Devon branch years ago, but that was closed. Masses of space in the car park, although the gates are padlocked at night so I doubt they’d be interested in letting folk sleep overnight.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Nows the time to contact them when the masses of holiday makers have gone home and their tills have slowed down.
Year round income stream for overnight stays and attracting potential customers.
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team