Balmacara Square

This forum is a place to post new developments in the UK that we need to contact and propose that they include motorcaravan overnight parking and service points
Steve

Balmacara Square

Post by Steve »

Balmacara Square, near Kyle of Lochalsh in NW Scotland, are seeking views about developing an old derelict building for community use. I just completed the survey and suggested they include facilities for passing motorhomes/campervans - water tap, waste disposal (and toilets). As well as overnight parking, if the car park is big enough (I can't remember). It's a survey for locals but no harm other people completing it, I guess.

🏚️ Opinions sought on future of Old Mill Hall, Balmacara 🏚️

Supported by The Architectural Heritage Fund, MAAC-Studio and Impact Hub Inverness have been commissioned by Balmacara Community Hall Committee to assess the suitability of restoring the Balmacara Community Hall (Old Mill Hall) into a functional, community-owned building.

There is a short survey to gather the views of the local community, should it go ahead. The survey closes and takes 5 - 10 minutes. Get in touch with inverness@impacthub.net for more information https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Balmac ... HallSurvey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Balmac ... HallSurvey
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
pauls59@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Balmacara Square

Post by pauls59@yahoo.co.uk »

Survey closed 12th March 2021.

Project team will now look at the feasibility of using the former mill as a new hub for the community.

Further information can be obtained from Mick Shucksmith at mike.shucksmith@gmail.com
P Simpson
LizM

Re: Balmacara Square

Post by LizM »

The building is the only thing being developed. Literally just the building. The car park next to it is not part of the development. That's owned by National Trust Scotland.