Nottinghamshire
Leicestershire
Rutland
Northamptonshire
Lincolnshire
Skyrakes

Waters Edge Country Park

Post by Skyrakes »

Not poking my nose In but we visited the Waters Edge Country Park Maltkiln Rd, Barton-upon-Humber DN18 5JR last week. On site there were 4 MHs parked up having a brew. Not overnighting. We visited the centre and I commented via Google maps, “it was a shame the interactive displays were not working” I have been informed via a reply to my comments there is a lack of funds.
Maybe approach them to see if they would allow overnight stays?
Ron & Kath
Steve

Re: Waters Edge Country Park

Post by Steve »

Hi Ron and Kath, it would be a great opportunity for them and currently a 5 van exemption certificate via Motorhome Fun is free.
They can apply via the link in the library and its a simple online form.
Someone will then contact them and arrange a site visit.

you could also recommend them for our waste point fund, ready for the next round of funding.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/portal/a ... plication/

Applications for funding from the Waste Point Fund 2021 closed at midnight on the 28th February 2022.

If you feel you need funding assistance contact the funding team at wp-fund@campra.org.uk, we may be able to help.

This is an example where having one of A5 handouts to leave with them would have been useful they are FIC just a postage and delivery charge

viewtopic.php?p=8559#p8559
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Skyrakes

Re: Waters Edge Country Park

Post by Skyrakes »

Hi
Sorry but I may not have explained myself correctly. I was just visiting the area. I actually live over in Lancashire therefore cannot go and see/ talk to them.