Argyll & Bute Council

Regions In Scotland
VWann

Argyll & Bute Council

Post by VWann »

I live in Hunters Quay, Dunoon, part of Argyll & Bure council. I read on Facebookt hat they have appointed a Staycation Project Officer. How can I contact this person please? I have emailed the council in the past re possible suitable place for motorhomes to no avail. Glen Morag car park, Dunoon and the car park at Inveraray being two of them. The one at Glen Morag in particular as it is very close to public toilets.

When travelling through the Western Isles very recently I was very impressed how they dealt with motorhomes and the very useful brochures that they have, giving parking, community shops, disposal points etc. I am willing to pass these leaflets on to the council officer. I will be passing through Lochgilphead if I can be of any help by possibly speaking to the officer and handing in the leaflets that I have from the Western Isles.
arthur49

Re: Argyll & Bute Council

Post by arthur49 »

Here you go :) :) :)

Nathan.Gallogley@argyll-bute.gov.uk (Nathan Gallogley)

Arthur
VWann

Re: Argyll & Bute Council

Post by VWann »

Thank you. Apparently Nathan works from home and home is Glasgow. I will email my suggestions to him. Obviously I am unable to pass on leaflets. I tried to print off the Argyll & Bute map for motorhomes but didn't succeed. I will try again later.
I have had letters printed in the Ileach, the newspaper for the Isle of Islay, advising of CAMpRA in the hope that crofters/farmers might pick up on it. ( We have family living on Islay) I carry CAMpRA leaflets in our van in the hope that I can spark some interest in CAMpRA with someone.