Tyne and Wear
East Yorkshire
North Yorkshire
South Yorkshire
West Yorkshire
NickiH

Hull - Contact with HCC (again!) re Provision of Aires

Post by NickiH »

After Numerous emails since 2020 with various councillors I have now contacted the new portfolio holder for Culture and leisure with regards to providing overnight parking/Aires for motorhomes in Hull City Centre. I decided to pursue this again after seeing numerous FB posts on motorhome forums asking were they could park in Hull.

I have also previously contacted The Humber Bridge Board, The tile works (Barton) and ERYCC who all responded but were not interested in pursuing my proposal

Hopefully including the financial evidence from Fleetwood with my email might be more fruitful, I will keep you updated

Nicki H
Steve

Re: Hull - Contact with HCC (again!) re Provision of Aires

Post by Steve »

Well done Nick, persistence does pay
We now have a contact database and members who are happy to follow up councils contacts in there area can join our contact support team.

If you would like to join the team just complete the website contact form and we will email you an invitation to jion
https://campra.org.uk/contact/

If you could forward any email correspondence with Hull to realaires@campra.org.uk we can add it to our contact database “Scottie”, this keeps all the records in one place and allows us to follow up.

We often get requests for information from councils and we are currently engaged with 34 councils.

We have created a file for Hull with your original email correspondence

Steve
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team