Publicity Via Others’ Facebook Pages

General Information post not for specific country or area
SBirnie

Publicity Via Others’ Facebook Pages

Post by SBirnie »

My Facebook news feed often displays ads by motor caravan manufacturers and dealers. They all have the usual facility for a Comment. So, I’ve taken to putting the following text on hoping it will be seen and bring some more people into our movement:-

“If you have a self-contained motorhome or campervan, please consider joining in with CAMpRA (Campaign for Real Aires UK) to get a comprehensive network of European-style Aires in the UK, so that you can really enjoy the freedom so often associated with these vehicles - visit campra.org.uk for details.”

So far, I’ve entered this on pages from Stewart Mouland, Don Amott, Glossop Caravans, Webbs, Lowdhams, SMC Motorhomes, Carado, Camptoo.co.uk, Goboony.co.uk & Globecar Motorhomes.

Unfortunately, when I tried pasting the text on the next one, Ventura Motorhomes, Facebook refused permission for the post because of concerns re possible mis-use! Oh well, I suppose I was piggy-backing on the ads! But, I’ve already received 1 Like from someone on the Glossop page (perhaps another CAMpRA member?!). Try another day!
Steve

Re: Publicity Via Others’ Facebook Pages

Post by Steve »

Don’t forget or campaign to get dealers to add wste points as post sales support.
https://campra.org.uk/download/letter-to-dealers/
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Abingtom

Re: Publicity Via Others’ Facebook Pages

Post by Abingtom »

I mentioned to the Rapido owners group as well.