Biaza (UK Zoos)

Regions in England
Steve

Biaza (UK Zoos)

Post by Steve »

Email sent
Good morning, I will keep this email short but as one of the UK’s 357,000 motorcaravan owners who are looking forward to being allowed to travel again in 2021 I would like to bring our group to your attention as we there is a huge opportunity for our UK zoos to benefit from the £850 million spent annually by UK motorcaravan owners.
And you can tap into this revenue stream by simply allowing self contained motorcaravans to park overnight !
It really is that simply, overnight parking know as Aires are widespread in mainland Europe and other countries but are yet to catch on in the UK.
Please take a moment to read our attached strategy document and visit our website www.campra.org.uk and download information from our resource library.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss further.
I have tried to contact my local zoo who are in financial difficulties but have had no reply.

Strategy document attached
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Steve

Re: Biaza (UK Zoos)

Post by Steve »

Positive reply already.

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for the email and for thinking of this. At the moment, we are very short on capacity in the office and cannot be seen to be encouraging travel as I’m sure you’ll appreciate so are not currently in a position to investigate this further. However, it would be great if you could get back in touch closer to the summer where we might hopefully be in a better position to discuss this in more detail?

Many thanks,
Frankie
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team