Aldi

General Information post not for specific country or area
Steve

Aldi

Post by Steve »

Customer contact form submitted requesting an email address for the corporate responsibility team.

This was the reply which just directs you back to the website with not way of contacting them 😩😩
I have replied and explained that I am aware of what they do but need a way to contact the team to discuss provision for the UK 389,000 motorcaravans like they are provided in Europe.

Thank you for contacting Aldi Customer Services regarding the corporate responsibility team, please use the following website.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/corporate-information

Once again, thank you for contacting Aldi and we look forward to your continued custom.
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Steve

Re: Aldi

Post by Steve »

They responded to my reply and have sent a link that will get a response within a few days. So watch this space.
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Traceybarkwill

Re: Aldi

Post by Traceybarkwill »

Steve, I've just checked the parking restrictions on my local Aldi. They say no more than 90 minutes and no return within 2 hours, must be a customer. Therefore, it would mean turning up no earlier than 20:30, doing some shopping and leaving 90 mins after opening the next day! The bigger problem, as always, is the lack of services in our area!