National Trust holiday sites.

Regions in Wales
Europa

National Trust holiday sites.

Post by Europa »

Back in early September I emailed the National Trust's holiday department re their caravan site in Dolau Cothi with regard to it having many empty pitches during this season, and the lack of signage to the site. It also transpired that many Trust members were unaware of its existence. My email was very comprehensive and I tried to promote the ethos of CAMpRA.

Anyway, I have received a reply from them today.(Oct 22nd)

Hello Bethan

Thank you for your email. I am so very sorry for the delay in responding to you. I have been unexpectedly away from the office.

We are very aware that Dolaucothi is a little gem we could make more of and this is very much on radar. We are also working on a plan for offering other Aire type facilities. This year has been a challenge, not least with the different rules in the devolved administrations. I hope that over the next 18 months we can start to get things back to normal and work on the outdoors growth plan so we can welcome many more motorhome users.

Thank you for supporting the National Trust and for taking the time to provide such helpful and constructive feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Natacha

Natacha Tagholm

Guest Relations Manager - Holidays

National Trust Holidays, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 2NA