500 space Park and Ride Scheme, Minster Way, Woodmansey, East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 0SY

Tees Valley
Durham
Northumberland
Tyne and Wear
East Yorkshire
North Yorkshire
South Yorkshire
West Yorkshire
pauls59@yahoo.co.uk

500 space Park and Ride Scheme, Minster Way, Woodmansey, East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 0SY

Post by pauls59@yahoo.co.uk »

Reference 21/03262/STREM
Alternative Reference PP-09962589
Application Received Wed 25 Aug 2021
Application Validated Wed 10 Nov 2021
Address Land North Of Minster Way Woodmansey East Riding Of Yorkshire HU17 0SY
Proposal Construction 500 space Park and Ride Scheme with bus link to Flemingate following approved application 20/01988/STVAR (approval of access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) and erection of terminus building (approval of layout)

Important Dates:
Application Received Date Wed 25 Aug 2021
Application Validated Date Wed 10 Nov 2021
Expiry Date Fri 10 Dec 2021

Latest Neighbour Consultation Date No information
Neighbour Consultation Expiry Date No information
Standard Consultation Expiry Date Thu 02 Dec 2021
Latest Site Notice Expiry Date Fri 10 Dec 2021
Internal Target Date Wed 09 Feb 2022
Agreed Expiry Date No information
Environmental Impact Assessment Received No information
Temporary Permission Expiry Date No information

LINK:
https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.go ... h1W3cCst5Y

My submission via comments 14/11/21;

As a motorhome owner, and potential tourist to East Riding area of Yorkshire, including, Woodmansey. It would be beneficial to my self and other Motorhome owners, if we were able to find appropriate Motorhome parking in or near to villages and towns. Usual car parks, do not have dedicated parking Bays. Therefore the the possible introduction of a new Park And Ride Facility, on the Minster Way, with a link into Flemingate.
I see from the map attached to the plans, that this is going to be situated west of the A164 roundabout with Peter's Way. A closer look at the plan shows there will be a row of 47 parking bays backing on to a grass area. This would be an ideal area, to install
larger Dedicated Motorhome Parking Bays, or there is another small area with 6 parking bays, (if this area was orientated 360º the other way, this could be a Dedicated Motorhome Parking Bay
area).
May I also suggest you confer with your colleagues in Stirling Council ref their Park & Ride facilities at Castleview, which allows motorhomes to park and sleep over. There is also a facility for motorhomes within Canterbury's Park and Ride facilities.
If the bus terminus is gong to be built at Minster Way, there will be toilet facilities for the bus users, and staff. This would be an ideal time to also include a Motorhome Elsan, Waste disposal point, along the outside wall of the toilets, connected into the sewer system, along with a hose pie to rinse the cassettes out.
I will also declare my membership of CAMpRA.gov.uk who have various documents available to Councils, businesses via their Business Hub at www.campra.org.uk. Please check us out.
P Simpson
Steve

Re: 500 space Park and Ride Scheme, Minster Way, Woodmansey, East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 0SY

Post by Steve »

Paul. Campra.gov.uk ?? Typo I assume.
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team