Leicestershire
Rutland
Northamptonshire
Lincolnshire
Madcaravanner

Possible new Aire

Post by Madcaravanner »

Hi from Spain be home in March BUT

I am in discussions - very preliminary - with a local Charity who are considering a overnight parking scheme on one of their carparks

What is difficult is that I am talking to one of the trustees and they then pass on my information before I get a response

At present all they are looking at is an overnight parking scheme without any facilities except during opening hours going to try to get it a little better but can't see any way of providing black waste at present
Regards

Gray

The Madcaravanner
Steve

Re: Possible new Aire

Post by Steve »

We always recommend they start simple with overnight parking and once up and running they can look into adding a waste point.

If they complete the online application our exemption team will get in touch, explain the process and we process their application free of charge.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/portal/a ... plication/

Once they have their certificate we assist them to open with free posting on Searchforsites, promoting on Campra and other sites. Our CAMpRA shop as a range of signs designed by Aire Owners.

They will also receive a camp accreditation .

As a charity they would be eligible for our waste point fund to help them finance a waste point once open.
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Madcaravanner

Re: Possible new Aire

Post by Madcaravanner »

Hi Steve
Got that
I am a member of the Trust as a Narrow Boat Skipper /boatman.
At present I am talking to just one of the Trustees so there's a chain of up and down for questions and information
I have directed them to the information on the website at present it looks like it MAY be a while before they take action (could add more but)

My biggest problem is I'm on vacation in Spain until March (trying out being Snow birds)
Regards

Gray

The Madcaravanner