Armagh
Down
Fermanagh
Londonderry/Derry
Tyrone
Steve

Leadership Team

Post by Steve »

Due to the continuing rapid growth of CAMpRA we need a member to join our leadership team to represent Northern Island.
If any if you would like to join us please let me know?

The amount of time you commit is up to you but you will have access to more information on what is going on behind the scenes and have a say in all group decisions.
We have no hierarchy all leadership have an equal voice.

We now hold a 1 hour (max) weekly zoom meeting on Monday evenings to discuss current topics.

Leadership team are often requested to supply guidance and support to members once they have made contact and this may include joining them on zoom meetings to represent CAMpRA.

It is important that as a member of the leadership team you are willing to familiarise yourself with group activities.

Things like the recently shared fire safety report is an example of just one project that has been available to leadership but only just made public.

CAMpRA has achieved unprecedented success since July and there is a lot more going on in the background but we are all volunteers with a common aim and we need more support in some areas.
If you are interested please consider joining us.

Steve
Campra Leadership Team
Steve - CAMpRA Leadership Team
Ally

Re: Leadership Team

Post by Ally »

We have been campaigning for years and some of us have had great successes with Aires in NI and Ireland. We have the Motorhome Council of Ireland and NI based on Motorhomecraic.com

Was in contact with you before when we were on FB, great to see you have a proper forum now.
Motorhome Parking Ireland
https://motorhomeparkingireland.com
Steve

Post by Steve »

Thank you Ally, I assume that you have found our website and information library?
Please feel free to use the information if it assists you.

We have a UK Ares gallery, if you have any images of Aires in NI (not campsites) that we can add to our gallery please that would be appreciated, it is not a database to search but great to point councils and potential sites to for an easy sample of successful operating Aires.
Ally

Post by Ally »

Cheers, I’ll dig out some photos, should have plenty of them. I sent you some files when I was on FB.

Great work you have been doing, the more of us putting pressure on the better.

The Donaghadee fiasco is being applied pressure at the moment, but that’s behind the scenes at the moment.
Motorhome Parking Ireland
https://motorhomeparkingireland.com
Steve

Post by Steve »

Great Ally, can you post on below forum please?
Or email to steve@campra.org.uk

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=920