As you know, CAMpRA UK Ltd is a not for profit organisation.
Since becoming a company back in May 2021 we have been trying to fund the business through our online shop but we now need more help.
Why do we need help funding the business?
Every business has annual expenses which range from Companies House fees, Insurances, Banking Fees to name just a few. We have been lucky to find people who have generously donated their time and resources free of charge however there are some things that we still have to purchase – for example a Zoom Licence for our weekly meetings, and membership to national tourism bodies so that we can continue to influence and make the changes needed to promote the year round recreational use of motorcaravans.
We need your help to ensure that CAMpRA continues to
- be able to engage at a national level with organisations, such as the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Holiday Parks and Campsites.
- engage professionals to write reports.
- improve our business systems to better support our members and volunteers.
- provide support and services to small businesses, community groups and charities throughout the UK as they try to create the Aires and Service points we all so desperately need.
How can you help?
There are several ways that you can help.
- By purchasing our merchandise through the CAMpRA Shop – not only will you be supporting CAMpRA but also a small family printing business which also happens to be the very first Aire in Orkney.
- If you are a CAMpRA follower but don’t want to actively get involved then please consider showing your support for CAMpRA and our Volunteer network by donating to the CAMpRA Business Fund. No matter how small the donation, every penny counts and we will ensure that these funds go towards building on last year’s success.
- If you are a motorhome dealer, hire company or associated business, please consider supporting us with a regular donation or sponsorship of our Aire Packs or website.
Donate by PayPal or Bank Transfer on our
CAMpRA Donations Page